Phillips: Joining a Great Club, Recommendations from Rice and Noble, and Enjoying My Football"


 Kalvin Phillips, the new England player for West Ham United, is excited to get back into action after signing with the Hammers. The 28-year-old midfielder got noticed while playing for Leeds United and then made a move to Manchester City in the summer of 2022. He helped his hometown club get promoted and performed well in the Premier League.

Now, Phillips is with West Ham on loan until the end of the 2023/24 season. He's eager to prove himself in the Claret and Blue jersey and is looking forward to playing regularly again. He hasn't had much game time in the last year and a half, so this opportunity means a lot to him.

"It was a big decision for me and my family," Phillips said, "but I felt like it was the right move considering I wasn't getting many chances to play

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

160/300